Upcycled paper is hand painted in shades of yellow, pink and orange and accented by subtle hints of metallic gold. Once the paint has cured, the paper is cut into longs strips and then carefully rolled into these gorgeous beads. Finally, the beads are glazed with many coats of water-based, non-toxic clear acrylic.
One of a kind and completely unique, this pair of lightweight earring is perfect for any occasion! If giving them as a gift, the earring card tells the process of their creation and the recipient is sure to be delighted by the fact that the earrings are made from paper!
About these earrings:
• This pair measures a little over 1.25 inches long
• Stainless steel earwires
• Durable (not water-proof, but water resistant; avoid wearing in the shower or while swimming)
• Includes a card that tells about the process of their creation
• Crafted in many colors - please see my shop
• Available for wholesale or multi-quantity custom orders (custom colors also available)
• Additional paper bead jewelry and ornaments available in my shop
**Product Satisfaction Guarantee**
Read more in our Refund Policy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -