The history of the cross.... In Christian mythology, the four arms point in the four direction of the earth, representing the spread of the gospel or the four platonic elements (earth, air, water, and fire). Its origins are not Christian, but much older.
- Artisan Crafted in USA
- Pottery is the 9th Anniversary Gift.
- The wall cross measure 5" wide x 7" height and signed by the artist.
- The cross is handmade and glazed with a turquoise glaze.
- Each piece is unique and one of a kind with the beauty of handmade marks consistent with handcrafted pottery.
- Not made in a mold.
- Excellent housewarming, wedding or baby gift