28 Journal Prompts for Daily Self-Love This February
February is meant to the be the month of love. Hearts, red or pink roses, candy and stuffed bears are classic staples of the romantic holiday that marks the fourteenth day... but, while we totally advocate anyone for celebrating their love with a significant other, we also think it should be a month for celebrating self-love as well.
Here are 28 journal prompts for creating more self-love every day this month:
1) What are things that make you the most happy?
2) How would you spend your favorite day?
3) What are your favorite qualities about yourself?
4) What qualities do you feel you have that make you different?
5) What is something you love about your body?
Patina Heart Earrings
Made by Tangles Jewelry
6) What hobbies did you used to love to do when you were a child?
7) Where was your favorite place to visit when you were a child?
8) If you had no commitments or no responsibilities, what career/job would you want?
9) Where is your favorite place to vacation?
10) Where would be your favorite place to live?
Flourish | Greeting Card
Made by Mackenzie Myrick
11) What makes you giddy?
12) What makes you laugh until you cry?
13) What clothing, accessories, or hair stye makes you feel the most confident?
14) If you could write a love letter from a secret admirer to yourself, what would it say?
15) What are your personal goals for yourself this month/year?
Exquisite Rose Gift Set
Made by Herbal Chest
16) What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a child?
17) What are your favorite movies or tv shows?
18) What are your favorite kinds of books to read or listen to?
19) When is the last time you watched a movie you loved or read a good book?
20) What inspires you to dream?
DIY Valentine's Heart Painting Kit
Made by Sweet Love Adornments
21) What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?
22) What could you do every single day and not get tired of?
23) What's something you do that makes you lose track of time?
24) When is the last time you took yourself on a date?
25) Describe the perfect date if you were by yourself?
Be Mine Artisan Soap
Made by Mosaic Garden Soapworks
26) What's something you could tell yourself every day to remind you that you are a sexy badass?
27) What music do you listen to to pump yourself up on a bad day?
28) What is one thing you could do RIGHT NOW that would make you feel more confident?
Use these prompts every day this month and any time throughout the year when you're feeling low, unworthy, or anything other than you usual amazing self.
Want a sweet reminder of self-love that you can keep with you every day? Shop our online artisan marketplace where we have thousands of unique, hand-crafted items made by women who are pursuing their dream of making their art their full time job. Share in their joy, share in their passion, share in the love of something beautiful.